– CompassTracker App
– CompassTrac Mobile
Incident Management with CompassRespond®
First Responders and Field Service Operators have a tool to assist them with tactical mapping and incident management. Don’t let your emergency personnel go into a situation blind, when they can access information instantly to help them resolve an incident in a way that will help save lives.
Among its many features, CompassRespond provides First Responders with pre-planning capabilities by locating assets on a digital map and viewing data and documents in a variety of formats.
CompassRespond is an add-on module for CompassTrac and CompassTrac Mobile.
Your Incident Command can build and attach documents to specific GIS features important to response and service teams, such as diagrams, floor plans and “as-built” diagrams.
- First Responders and Service Technicians can easily identify landmarks such as buildings and cross-streets, for quicker response to incidents.
- Text and graphic information is combined to provide a common operational picture of any situation
- Mobile users receive essential real-time data for command and control
- Easily build data sets with minimal training
- Users can easily view any document necessary to the preplanning process
- Link drawings and documents such as floor plans, CAD drawings, as-built diagrams, images, etc., to geographic features in your existing GIS
- View drawings and documents in hundreds of different formats
- Standard zoom and pan capabilities
- Add custom text information to geographic features
- Filter GIS data for mobile usage
- Link general reference documents
- Review and edit data before transfer to a mobile device
- Multiple user support
- Large on-screen buttons allow operation with gloves on