COMPASSCOM’S GPS TRACKING PLATFORM IS ACROSS A WIDE RANGE OF INDUSTRIES
Run your operations on a single GPS Tracking Platform
Customers tend to see a return of at least five times their monthly recurring expense. What’s great about evaluating ROI of a fleet management solution is that many of the benefits are measurable and immediate. A fleet manager should expect to see immediate ROI when deploying a fleet management solution in the areas of fuel reduction, reducing speed violations, reduction in excessive idling, and unauthorize vehicle use and off route miles – Field Technologies Magazine
Public Works & Local Government
Leverage GIS Investment with Fleet and Resources Management Efficiencies
Leverage existing IT investments, such as Esri ArcGIS®, Cityworks®, Accela® Maximo®, or others – to allow AVL deployment without incurring capital costs for purchasing and maintaining additional servers and workstations. Learn More…
Empower Response and Interoperability to enable real-time command and control.
Planning for disaster includes knowing your interoperability and Common Operator Picture (COP) capability. Fleet management is a part of that, improving your public safety mobile assets communication (police, fire, ambulance, incident command structure)? Learn More…
National Government and Security
Accuracy and Excellence for Critical-Mission
Mobile asset location data, interoperable across multiple communication networks with a common operational picture connects Teams to enable the right response at the right place and right time. Learn More…
Leverage your investment in GIS to cut costs and ensure worker safety
It’s rare a utility company (Telecom, Electricity, Water & Wastewater, Gas) today that isn’t already paying for a GIS data set. The GIS database and mapping capabilities are crucial for effective management today. Learn More…
It’s Time for GPS Tracking in the Energy Industry
Increasing efficiency and safety for field operators, improving the bottom line by allowing better fuel usage. Ensure better personnel behavior on the job, meeting compliance standards (“green” initiatives) for better risk mitigation and lower insurance costs. Learn More…
No Matter The Size of Your Fleet – MRM & AVL Provides Fast ROI
Modal, Intermodal, Distribution Operations, or Service representatives in the field: Then GPS Tracking is right for you. No matter how large or small your fleet may be, the money you save on fuel and personnel time can add up quickly. Learn More…
CompassCom: a GPS Tracking Plataform oriented to your results.
- + CompassTrac ensures every truck attachments is being used to peak efficiency with better route planning, driver training, and optimal material application.
- + Analytics from CompassReports can justify the short-term expense of hiring contract drivers.
- + Portable telematics kits let you monitor contract drivers who are not part of the full-time fleet. Manage and monitor routes, speed, materials usage, and regulate geo-fencing.
- + CompassCom supports all season maintenance and public works activity to save fleet cost year-round.
Improve Safety/Situation Awareness
- + Monitoring of the own or third-party fleets allows increased command and control across the board. The application can be shown in real-time or at the interval of your choice.
- + Keep your drivers safe in remote areas in bad weather. If an accident happens, you can know immediately and dispatch assistance to the exact location needed. CompassCom delivers the real-time GNSS location and status of each driver in your fleet, simultaneously.
- + The use of CompassCom by any organization can decrease the risk of litigation for frivolous claims. Use Replay and Reports to prove or disprove certain actions by drivers and review incidents.
Further leverage your GIS investment
- + Geographic areas that experience heavy weather conditions seasons have another way to leverage the expense already put into GIS datasets.
- + Configure your background maps in CompassTrac with plow routes, points of interest, infrastructure that meet the workflow of your organization. Incident management, with a Common Operational Picture
Lower Chemical/Materials Usage
- + CompassReports can tell you exactly where and how much chemicals materials are used on the roads before and after the weather conditions. This leads to better planning and more efficient use.
- + Geofence and monitor environmentally sensitive areas to reduce material usage and accountability for regulatory compliance
- + Put real-time viewing on your community website with CompassAVL
- + Citizens can see where the governments assets are, when they are coming to their neighborhoods, and can even track them with color-coded breadcrumbs. This gives a sense of empowerment and lowers the risk of damage claims after any weather and emergency situation.