For the Energy sector: water, utilities, oil & gas, the primary focus is on efficiency of operations to provide services and the safety of their workers. Advanced technologies are enhancing the ability to detect and respond to outages while maintaining a safe, flexible operating environment. However, new technologies must grow with the organizations to ensure customers have access to clean, reliable services, whenever they need it.
CompassCom GPS tracking and mapping solutions empowers efficient operations and enables data-driven process improvements resulting in increased operational safety, timely resolution of outages and a reduction in operational costs.
- Immediate communication of emergency situations.
- Enables critical decision making in real-time.
- Awareness of individual worker location supporting risk assessment and improving lone worker safety.
- Enhanced driver safety.
To learn more about how CompassCom can improve operational efficiency and increase worker safety..
- Reduce fuel consumption and decrease maintenance costs.
- Minimize insurance costs through loss prevention of high-value assets.
- Rapid response to outages.
- Supports regulatory compliance. Optimize field crew planning.
- Ability to improve on processes, training, and operations.
- Enhanced visibility leading to better decision making with regards to asset use, maintenance, and management to maximize capital investments.