CompassCom GPS Tracking platform for Energy displays the real-time location of field workers and vehicles on Esri’s ArcGIS base maps with producer’s infrastructure to enhance operations and lone worker safety.
GPS Tracking Platform for Energy Includes: PETROLEUM – GAS – WIND – HYDRO – RENEWABLE – COAL
Route adherence and stop log to ensure field workers are traveling defined routes and spending the allotted time at each job site. Geofence and panic button alerts for refinery workers carrying handheld radios to monitor activity and adherence to safety protocol. Monitor the security of drivers and ensure product delivery to the point of sale.
GPS tracking platform for Energy; the workforce is out in the field, exploring, reporting, drilling, constructing, providing services. So, personnel safety and behavior is crucial to the bottom line, every day, and the main principles of excellence for a GPS tracking solution, becomes critical, and CompassCom provides them with 5 groups of Excellence: HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, DATA, SERVER & CONNECTIVITY.
Based on those principles from CompassCom Solution, critical operations managers can improve their:
- Know where your operators are
- Send the closest or most appropriate personnel to the exact location needed to deal with sudden issues – and accommodate emergencies in the most efficient manner
- Plan routes with safety and fuel efficiency in mind
- Improve communication across departments
- Field operators and office staff can both be part of incident command using
- Different divisions can all be tracked seamlessly, even with different wireless carriers and GPS hardware, using CompassLDE
- Monitor speeding and other aggressive driving behavior that can lead to safety problems as well as lower fuel efficiency.
CompassCom Five Principles of Excellence
5 Steps in AVL GPS Tracking
In 25 years, CompassCom has contributed to the complete energy market chain.
Asset Tracking and Management Accuracy
- Keep tabs on your high-value assets
- Trailers, drilling rigs, backhoes and generators can add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Geofence them and know if they go out of their designated area with immediate alerts
- Monitor fuel consumption with accurate data
- See when vehicles are idling (both emissions and fuel consumption)
- Track other chemical usages, depending on asset (how much sand is dumped, how much herbicide sprayed, how much liquid used)
- Access vehicle diagnostics to integrate with maintenance programs, so vehicles are serviced when needed, limiting downtime and costly repairs
- Pull auditing reports for fleet and mobile assets in minutes through CompassReports