CompassIoT (Internet of Things) – Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Bring your own device telematics to support in-vehicle hardware, handheld devices and sensor connectivity for GPS Tracking and Mobile Workforce systems.
Mobile IoT has been a core of the CompassCom solution, adding intelligence to your mobile assets. Sensor data delivered with mobile asset location empowers real-time decisions. Shotgun release, light/siren on, plow up/down, broom up/down, PTO on/off, snow fighting spreader data, road/air temperature, driver key fob are examples of CompassCom deployments. Bring Your Own Device to CompassCom to empower actional intelligence.
- Bring your own device to the CompassCom platform to provide actional intelligence
- Off the shelf support for industry-leading wireless devices
- Mobile IoT support for sensor data in real-time and replay to support decision making
- Asset hardware bundles
- Asset wireless plans
- Support of On/off sensors for plow up/down, broom on/off, light and siren on/off, arm up and down for solid waste are a few examples
- Road and Air Temperature Sensors
- Snow-fighting Spreader Controllers
- Others upon request
CompassCom and Motorola Solutions leverages a strong and valuable partnership, where the main radios series are integrated with CompassCom architecture and easily deployed together in a modern GPS tracking solution.
CompassCom is the official Motorola’s Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Worldwide Solution.
CompassCom is already integrated with a large set of sensors : extensive I/O, Proximity Sensors, Plow Up/Down, Sweeper Broom Up/Down, Weapon Release, Lights And Siren On, PTO On/Off, Door Open/Closed.
Low-cost vehicle hardware, wireless and installation bundles are available to match the equipment to your workflow to ensure the best solution available at the lowest cost.
Bring your own device and CompassCom team will integrate with our GPS Tracking platform and provide you full command and control of your operation.
- Logistic & Transportation
- Natural Resources