On-Premise GPS Tracking
On-Premise GPS Tracking To Support Deployments Where Ownership, Control, and Security Are the Requirements
Enterprise GPS Tracking behind your firewall, on-premises, that works with your ArcGIS platform, enterprise systems, configurable for each departments workflow. One GPS Tracking platform when data security is a must.
- CompassTrac Viewer supports desktop, laptop, tablets, smartphones
- ArcGIS Map support
- ArcGIS Online support
- Google Street View support
- Specialists maps through CompassCom Map Series
- Asset polling frequency can be set to your requirements from a few seconds to minutes.
- Data is stored in industry-standard database with open access to the administrator to support document retention plans.
- CompassLDE is installed on-premise behind your firewall as a platform to support enterprise GPS tracking for 1,000s of vehicles, handheld devices, and high-value assets.
- Support onboard IoT sensors to monitor asset status’ and states such as:
- Plow up/down
- Broom up/down
- PTO on/off
- Service lights running
- Check engine light on
- Seat Belt engaged
- Shotgun cradle or handgun holster opened
- Supports commercial wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.).
- In-vehicle and handhelds mobile radio, LMR, LTE (Motorola®).
- Satellite communications (Iridium).
- Intakes data from most any GNSS enabled devices. (BYOD).
- Supports two-way messaging transmission: mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to-dispatch.
- On-Premise GPS tracking to support deployments where ownership, control, and security are the requirements. Enterprise GPS Tracking behind your firewall, in your infrastructure, on-premises, that works with your ArcGIS Platform, enterprise systems, and policies.
- Provides a single GPS tracking system that can maintain and manage all your real-time tracking across the enterprise eliminating stovepipe applications
- Supports non-proprietary database accessible by your administrator to control the amount of history data stored to meet data retention plans
- Leverages your investment in Esri ArcGIS platform as an integrated data source with GIS data fit for your user’s mission
- Ideal for small fleets yet able to handle enterprise systems up to thousands of vehicle, smartphones, radios and high-value assets.
For CompassTrac Enterprise, in a disconnected environment, the end user loses several capabilities that the online architecture has for map services. With CompassCom, in on-premise architectures, GPS tracking (MRM and/or AVL) solutions do not lose all map intelligence important for the operation. Learn more.