On-Premise GPS Tracking
CompassTrac Enterprise On-Premise GPS Tracking To Support Deployments Where Ownership, Control, and Security Are the Requirements
CompassTrac Enterprise On-Premise real-time tracking of mobile assets to support deployments where ownership, control, and security are the requirements. Enterprise telematics behind your firewall, with your infrastructure, on-premise, that works with your ArcGIS Platform, enterprise systems via smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
As an Esri business partner for 26 years, we empower the ArcGIS platform with an off-the-shelf solution configurable for each department’s workflow. One GPS Tracking platform when data security is a must.
- CompassTrac Enterrpise Viewer supports desktop, laptop, tablets, smartphones
- ArcGIS Map support
- ArcGIS Online and Waze support
- Google Street View support
COMPASSTRAC Enterprise Features
- Asset polling frequency can be set to your requirements from a few seconds to minutes.
- Data is stored in an industry-standard database with open access to the administrator to support document retention plans.
- CompassLDE is installed on-premise behind your firewall as a platform to support enterprise GPS tracking for 1,000s of vehicles, handheld devices, and high-value assets.
- Support onboard IoT sensors to monitor asset status’ and states such as:
- Plow up/down
- Broom up/down
- PTO on/off
- Service lights running
- Check engine light on
- Seat Belt engaged
- Shotgun cradle or handgun holster opened
- Supports commercial wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.).
- In-vehicle and handhelds mobile radio, LMR, LTE (Motorola®).
- Satellite communications (Iridium).
- Intakes data from most any GNSS enabled devices. (BYOD).
- Supports two-way messaging transmission: mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to-dispatch.
- CompassTrac Enterprise On-Premise GPS tracking to support deployments where ownership, control, and security are the requirements.
- Provides a single GPS tracking system that can maintain and manage all your real-time tracking across the enterprise eliminating stovepipe applications.
- COTs GIS-centric solution that leverages the power of ArcGIS to empower uses to easily configure the mapping experience to provide answers not just dots on a map.
- With secure internet access users support command and control from the office, mobile, or work at home staff.
- Empower system administrators to control historic data stored to meet organizations’ data retention plans.
- Scalable tracking for small fleets to thousands of vehicles, smartphones, Motorola radios, and high-value assets.
The CompassCom MapSeries includes basemap, customer data integration, imagery, terrain, custom maps, navigation and routing, geocoding, and customized street-level imagery.
For CompassTrac Enterprise, in a disconnected environment, the end-user loses several capabilities that the online architecture has for map services. With CompassCom, in on-premise architectures, GPS tracking (MRM and/or AVL) solutions do not lose all map intelligence important for the operation. Learn more.