Alerts and Data Management
Strength and Growth come only through continuous effort and struggle”, Oliver Napoleon Hill
Highlights: Alerts and Data Manegement
- CompassAlerts: Alerts engine provides real-time alerts via popup or email notificationfor the following customizable alerts:
- Geofence – alerts when asset enters/exits a defined geofence (polygon). CompassTrac provides tools for the user to define the geofence by digitizing on the map display or by shapefile import.
- GeoRoute – alerts when asset enters/exits a user-defined georoute (polyline). User defines the georoute by digitizing on the map display.
- Speeding – alerts when asset exceeds the user defined speed over a user defined time interval.
- Stop/Idle – alerts when the asset has exceed a user defined “stop/idle” interval.
- Curfew – receive alerts when the asset is active and reporting during the user defined curfew period.
- Tamper – receive alerts when a device is unplugged. This feature is available for CalAmp LMU devices only and select models.
- Motorola Emergency – receive alerts when emergency button is activated on Motorola ASTRO radios (trunked and conventional systems).
- CompassAlerts – added support to import geofence from shapefile.
- CompassAlerts – added real time dashboard to display alerts events.
- Data Management – allows customers to meet and automate data retention policies. Toolset to schedule and automate database archive and historical data deletion process. This is BETA release only in CompassTrac 7.5. Scheduled for full release in CompassTrac 7.5.
- User Preferences – added refresh interval to support real time ESRI map services.
- CompassLDE – added monitor rule builder to allow users to customer colors and monitors description based on multiple monitor inputs.
- CompassLDE – added support to ingest TAIP format.
- CompassLDE Admin – added UI to manage Motorola radio and LMU configurations.
- CompassTrac Viewer – Added support for ESRI vector basemaps: Esri vector basemaps.
- CompassTrac Viewer – added option to connect breadcrumbs.
- CompassReports – added Alerts report to report on historical alert events.
- CompassReports – Added support for Geocoding from ESRI Online, GeoNames Online or ArcGIS for Server.
- Waze® Integration
- Google® StreetView Enhancements
- Esri® Vector Basemaps