Since 1994 CompassCom has delivered accurate location data you can trust to empower results, leveraging the power of Esri ArcGIS.
More than vehicles on a map, CompassCom delivers real-time data to enhance command and control, based on an Esri ArcGIS common operational picture. Providing our solution internationally to governments, public safety, defense, public works, DOTs, utilities, energy, and organizations that want an off the shelf solution that has the flexibility to be tailored to support their mission. Data is archived in industry standard databases for after action replay and analytics. Our users experience measurable ROI for improved safety, efficiency, accountability, and sustainability to enable continuous improvement to support operational excellence.
The CompassCom Difference
- Since 1994 the experience and a culture of listening to our users to deliver reliable and accurate real-time location data to manage their operations
- Leveraging the power of Esri ArcGIS enabling users workflow preferences through Esri Map Services and ArcGIS Online
- Bring your own device to support broadband, satcom, and Motorola mobile radio asset tracking
- Flexible options to meet your requirements on-premise, private cloud or cloud deployment
- User defined asset reporting cadence to support your mission
- "Plug and Play" capability through system output connectors to Esri GeoEvent, Cityworks, Motorola IMW, TAIP and NEMA
- 3rd Party integration with open API to support custom workflow integration
- Mobile IoT including spreader controller for snowplow materials and sensors
- Post-acquisition reporting and historical replay
- User defined alerts and geofencing
- Driver behavior reporting and alerts
- Engine diagnostics reporting and alerts
- Customer defined data retention options to support records management initiatives
Let us help you discover how to improve your operations
with off-the-shelf Fleet Tracking and Management of mobile assets,
enhanced by Esri ArcGIS maps to support your workflows.