CompassTrac Enterprise on-premise fleet tracking and management solution to support deployments where ownership, control, and security is the requirement.
CompassTrac Enterprise on-premise system to support deployments where ownership, control and security is the requirement. Enterprise fleet tracking and management behind your firewall, within your infrastructure, on-premises that works with your ArcGIS platform, enterprise systems, and policies. AI hardened systems available to support the most stringent security requirements.
- CompassTrac Enterprise Viewer supports desktop, laptop, tablets, smartphones (Android and iOS)
- ArcGIS Web Map Services (WMS) support
- ArcGIS Online (AGOL) support
- WAZE support (optional)
- Google Street View support
CompassCom MapSeries brings your disconnected environment a rich selection of customized Maps produced with customer and industry leading data sources, tailored to the workflow of your operation.
For CompassTrac Enterprise in a disconnected environment, the end-user map services are connected to ArcGIS on-premises. CompassCom, customized maps on-premises empower managers and commanders to see vehicles, handheld devices and high value assets tracked in real-time with a common operational picture important for mission success.
- Asset polling frequency can be set to your requirements from a few second to minutes.
- Data is stored in an industry-standard database with open access to the administrator to support document retention plans.
- CompassLDE is installed on-premise behind your firewall as a platform to support enterprise GPS tracking of vehicles, handheld devices, and high-value assets.
- Support onboard IoT sensors to monitor asset statuses and states such as:
- Plow up/down
- Broom up/down
- PTO on/off
- Services lights running
- Check engine light on
- Seat Belt engaged
- Shotgun cradle or handgun holster opened
- Supports commercial wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.)
- In-vehicle and handheld mobile radios, LMR, LTE (Motorola®).
- Satellite communications (Iridium).
- Intakes data from most any GNSS enabled devices. (BYOD).
- Supports two-way messaging transmission: mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to dispatch.
- CompassTrac Enterprise On-Premise GPS tracking to support deployments where ownership, control, and security are the requirements
- Provides a single Fleet Management and Tracking system that can maintain and manage all of your real-time tracking across the enterprise eliminating stovepipe applications
- COTs GIS-centric solution that leverages the power of ArcGIS to empower users to easily configure the mapping experience to provide answers not just dots on a map.
- With secure internet access users support command and control from the office, mobile, or work at home staff.
- Empower system administrators to control historic data stored to meet organizations' data retention plans.
- Scalable tracking for small fleets to thousands of vehicles, smartphones, Motorola radios, and high-value assets.