CompassRespond For when the mission is "off the grid" and real-time situational awareness and safety are paramount, this portable system empowers tactical response.
When real-time situation awareness and safety are paramount and wireless coverage is limited or not available you need CompassRespond®. The portable system is loaded with Esri ArcGIS maps on a ruggedized laptop customized for your area of operation. Motorola® APX handheld radios in simplex "Talk Around" mode or with a Motorola PDR8000 portable repeater provide enhanced conventional LMR coverage for your mission and is the ideal last-mile solution for the "off-the-grid" tactical operations. Enhanced command and control for search and rescue, SWAT, disaster response and wildfire missions.
- Delivered as a complete-ready to deploy package. CompassRespond ships in a hardened plastic case which includes: Ruggedized laptop computer with both standard and vehicle chargers. The case is customized to provide protection for a Motorola Solutions APX Series portable radio, charger, and programming cable.
CompassRespond Map Data
- CompassRespond system comes pre-loaded with base map
- Additional base map data can be purchased upon request
- Customers with appropriate Esri® GIS training can provide their own area of operations maps
- Supports location tracking for Motorola®APX Series P25 portable & mobile radios
- Real-time display of radio assets on your map display
- Supports location transmitted on Push-to-Talk (PTT)
- Location transmitted with an alert to the map display when Emergency Button is pushed on radio
- Supervisors can poll radio location-on-demand
- Supports on the fly Geofencing Alerts
- Location can be reported based on pre-determined radio cadence on distanced traveled
- Historically Replay feature provides support after-action "incident analysis"
- Empowered by ArcGIS map data
- The customer has the capability to load their own Area of Operations (AO) map data
- One person deploys ruggedize mission-ready tactical solution in minutes
- Supervisors can coordinate all team members in real-time on the common operational picture
- Monitor tactical response resources and quickly re-direct as on the ground conditions change
- Command and control of assets anywhere on-demand to protect the lives of the team and the public they serve